The Forum of the Global Communist Bloc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War with Guardians of Scotland

3 posters

Go down

War with Guardians of Scotland Empty War with Guardians of Scotland

Post by Chairman Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:40 am

Recently, the alliance known as Guardians of Scotland has attacked Infigira. After I, the Chairman Primus-Daniel, along with other members of our glorious alliance, responded with war, they retaliated quickly. I am currently under heavy warfare from them, and I suspect others are too.

To alleviate this, I have been negotiating with their leader. They will accept peace between all of their members and all of our members, at a cost of a 2.5 million money units (that we can take from our Alliance Bank), or one day where we all change our flags to the Scottish flag. After either, they will accept a Non-Aggression Pact, or NAP, between us.

What do you think?

Chairman
Admin

https://globalcb.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

War with Guardians of Scotland Empty Re: War with Guardians of Scotland

Post by President Rykov Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:27 pm

I am His Excellency President Rykov, President of People's Republic of Nyrkryzstan voting on behalf of this issue! My vote is that we should change our alliance flag to the Scottish flag for one day rather than pay a whooping $2,500,000 (which we definitely need) to Guardians of Scotland! $2,500,000 is too costly and it will financially destabilize and hurt our alliance. Whereas, changing our alliance flag for one day will not do much as much damage. I suggest that Chairman Primus-Daniel, Chairman of Global Communist Bloc should continue to negotiate with the alliance Guardians of Scotland if possible and see if we can come to a better solution. A NAP (Non-Aggression Pact) between the alliances is not so bad (it could possibly be good though) but that means if any nation of Guardians of Scotland insults our alliance will not be able to retaliate. So I suggest that not insulting each other's alliances should be included in the Non-Aggression Pact if possible. However, the fact that they can not attack us is good for us, too.

Thank you,

~His Excellency President Rykov, President of People's Republic of Nyrkryzstan

President Rykov

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=34508

Back to top Go down

Post by Infigira Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:13 pm

Hmm, I don't think that we will surrender. Our ancestors never did that. I suggest we all try to fight until the end. Reinforce the army and we can do it. Or if that's impossible, I guess we try to change our flags.

Infigira

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:18 am

It's too late. They have declared total war on us. I am trying to call in the USRGC, but they are neglecting us for their own wars.

Chairman
Admin

https://globalcb.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum